Baked Apple with Raisins and Lime Marmalade with Ginger
This recipe has been created by James Sellick, a British Bali-based food designer who is fascinated by flavours, and is a purveyor of fine condiments at his business, The English Gent.
The tartness of baked apple, mixed with the sweetness of raisins and then with a cutting edge of lime marmalade and ginger, makes for a complex dessert suitable for all occasions.
Time required: 20 minutes
Ingredients for Baked Apple with Raisins and Lime Marmalade with Ginger:
- Cooking apples
- Raisins – a handful per apple
- Unsalted butter
- Awani Bali Lime Marmalade with Ginger
- Core apples and arrange in a baking dish.
- Fill the bottom half of the hollow of each apple with raisins, followed by a lump of butter to fill the hollowed core.
- Bake at 180-200ºC for 10 minutes.
- The butter will have melted.
- Refill the hollow with Awani Lime Marmalade with Ginger.
- Continue baking until apples are brown.
Leave a Comment