Pan Fried Pork Loin with Tamarillo Jam and Herb Stuffing
This recipe has been created by James Sellick, a British Bali-based food designer who is fascinated by flavours, and is a purveyor of fine condiments at his business, The English Gent.
Tamarillo Jam is a fantastic pairing for pork, and this simple but flavourful recipe is a great way to get the best from pork loin.
Time required: 40 minutes
Ingredients used for Pan Fried Pork with Tamarillo Jam and Herb Stuffing:
- 800g pork loin
- 1/2 jar Awani Bali Tamarillo Jam
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 100g shallots
- 1/4 handful thyme
- 1/2 handful sage
- 1/4 handful rosemary
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper
- Fry shallots in butter until golden and soft, mix in other stuffing ingredients and roll into pork loin.
- Pan-fry until meat is brown and just cooked.
- Leave meat to sit for 5 to 10 minutes in a covered frying pan.
- Deglaze the frying pan with 2 more tablespoons of tamarillo jam and serve with meat.
Leave a Comment